Karuna Reiki I Practitioner Classes in Orange County, California
Karuna Reiki® Master/Teachers must be registered through the International Center of Reiki Training
Anne Reith, Ph.D. (Registration #KM044792)
As of July 2020, Karuna Reiki classes are no longer being offered through IMPART.
Take your healing ability to the next level!
Karuna Reiki® is an advanced form of Reiki that has proven to be more powerful and also gentler than Usui or Tibetan Reiki. As with Reiki, it taps into universal life force energy; however, it also accesses higher vibrational energies from more dimensions than Reiki.
Many practitioners and recipients of Karuna Reiki report profound experiences that lead to increased health, well-being, and clarity regarding their life purpose or mission.
- Click here to learn about Karuna Reiki, including what Karuna Reiki is and how it differs from Reiki, how it is taught, required prerequisites, information about Karuna Reiki symbols and attunements, how to find the right teacher for you, and much more!
- Click here to view an informative video of Dr. Anne discussing Karuna Reiki.
- The teaching of Karuna Reiki® is regulated by the International Center for Reiki Training (www.reiki.org). Only Registered Karuna Reiki Masters are authorized to offer Karuna Reiki classes.
Karuna Reiki I Practitioner class objectives
During this 1-time workshop, you will:
- Learn the origins of Karuna Reiki® and how it is similar to and yet different from Usui and Tibetan Reiki
- Be attuned to the 4 Karuna Reiki I symbols, which prepare the body for deep healing
- Be guided through the process of conducting treatment sessions using the Karuna Reiki I symbols
- Discuss Karuna Reiki guides who tend to be ascended masters, archangels, angels, saints, etc. (e.g., Jesus, Mother Mary, the apostles and saints, Kuan Yin, Krishna, Buddha)
- Be provided with ample time to practice using your new Karuna Reiki I energy during a healing session
What is included in the Karuna Reiki I Practitioner class
- A professionally prepared 31-page manual, which is supplemental to the official manual provided by the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT)
- In-person instruction with time for questions
- Attunement to 4 Karuna Reiki I Practitioner symbols
- Extended time to practice your new skills
- A “Certificate of Completion” issued by the ICRT
How to repeat Karuna Reiki I Practitioner class for FREE
Students who have previously taken (i.e., paid for) this course through IMPART are welcome to sit in for FREE. We will need to confirm your attendance in our database. Once confirmed, you must let us know that you plan to attend, and you will be responsible for bringing your manuals with you.
- Students repeating this course will NOT be re-attuned.
- Students repeating this course will NOT be guaranteed time to practice with a classmate UNLESS there is an odd number of students attending the class and someone needs a “partner.”
- If a student needs a new IMPART Supplemental Manual, this can be purchased for a minimal fee.
- If a student needs a new ICRT Manual and/or Certificate of Completion, IMPART will need to order this through the ICRT. The student will be responsible for covering all expenses, including shipping and handling fees.
Here’s what students are saying about Dr. Anne’s Karuna Reiki I Practitioner class
“I had an amazing experience in my Karuna Reiki I class! I really love how thorough and efficient Anne is when providing the information. I’m actually EXCITED about reading the manual again! And I am really looking forward to continuing on to Karuna II – especially when I learned about the sound healing portion of class. I am loving IMPART’s classes, and I really appreciate all the work that has been done to refine these Reiki and Karuna Reiki classes and the manuals. I’m so filled with gratitude that Anne and her students have chosen to be Karuna Reiki teachers. They takes the time and energy to empower all of us as healers. I am so glad I stumbled upon Anne’s classes many moons ago!” (C.Y., Riverside, California) 5 stars
For more information about what students have gained from attending Anne’s Karuna Reiki classes, please visit our Reviews and Testimonials Page.
Registration information for Karuna Reiki I Practitioner class
As mentioned previously, Karuna Reiki classes are no longer being offered through IMPART as of July 2020.
DATE: The next date is currently being selected. To provide input regarding the date of this and other IMPART classes, please be sure to join Anne’s Online Community. In the meantime, please check Anne’s Calendar regularly.
TIME: Noon-7:00 p.m.
PREREQUISITE: EITHER (a) Reiki III/Advanced Reiki Training (ART) OR (b) Reiki Master (NOTES: (a) Reiki course used as a prerequisite does not need to be completed through IMPART but (b) an in-person attunement is required by the ICRT.)
- Optional Payment Plans**
- 2 payments of $155
- 3 payments of $105
- 4 payments of $85
**Payment plans include an administration fee
NOTE: IMPART uses PayPal as our method of invoicing and for processing payments made with a credit card provided over the phone. If your method of payment is PayPal and if a refund is approved, then the refunded amount will be the total that was charged, minus the PayPal merchant fees (i.e., 2.9% of the total plus a 30¢ transaction fee). Click here for information about IMPART’s Refund Policies.
PAYMENT PLAN POLICIES:
- The student may select the dates on which the payments are to be made.
- Registration in the class is not confirmed until the student has provided either (a) post-dated checks or (b) credit card authorization.
- It is expected that all payments will be made before the class date.
REGISTRATION: Preregistration is required for this course! To register, contact us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017 or fill out the form below!
INSTRUCTOR: Anne Reith, Ph.D.
Attendance requirements for all Karuna Reiki classes
In order to receive a Certificate of Completion in all Karuna Reiki classes offered through IMPART, each student (a) must be paid in full by the Friday before the class and (b) must meet the following attendance requirements:
- The student cannot be more than 1 hour late to the beginning of the class.
- The student cannot leave more than 1 hour before the end of class.
- The student cannot miss more than 1 hour of total class time (e.g., if 1 hour late, then cannot leave early).
- The student must be present for the meditation and attunement.
If a student does not meet the attendance requirements outlined above but was present for the meditation and attunement:
The student can elect one of the following options in order to receive their Certificate of Completion:
- If they miss more than 1 hour of class time but are present for the meditation and attunement:
- They may elect to take the class but will need to make up the missed time in a future class in order to receive their Certificate of Completion. During this repeated class, they can elect to remain for just the missed portion or they can stay for the entire class. However, they will not be re-attuned.
- They may elect to not stay, but they will forfeit their tuition.
If a student does not meet the attendance requirements outlined above and was not present for the meditation and attunement:
- If the student arrives so late that they missed the meditation and attunement, then the student will not be admitted to the class, will be asked to leave, and will forfeit their tuition.
- If the student leaves so early that they missed the meditation and/or attunement, then the student will not be allowed to return later in the class and will forfeit their tuition.
- Reiki in any form is not licensed by the State of California and is NOT intended to replace traditional Western medical or mental health treatments.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes, see reviews and what students have to say about IMPART’s classes and/or FAQs about IMPART’s Classes.
- Click below for information about other Karuna Reiki courses:
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.