Entities from other worlds or dimensions
A full discussion of this topic is beyond the scope of this Blog post. Although I have communicated with entities from both groups that are “of the Light,” I admit that this topic is not my specialty. If this topic is particularly interesting to you, there are many other authors that are much better versed in these subjects.
My goal is to provide some general information. Most people agree that this category include two general groups of entities:
- Entities that come from other planets
- This can include planets that we know of (e.g., Sirius, Pleiades) or planets that are yet to be discovered.
- They actually have communicated that they aren’t very fond of the terms Extraterrestials or ET’s. They prefer the term Star People.
- Entities that come from other dimensions
- These entities do not live on a planet but exist in a higher vibrational form.
- They can also be referred to as extra-dimensional, intra-dimensional, inter-dimensional, or other-dimensional beings.
Beings in both of these groups are not “in the light” or “on the others side,” as would be the case with angels or guides. They are living lifetimes like we are.
Some are humanoid in appearance, but some are not. Some are just energy. And yes, some of them are Lightworkers, just as some of us are.
Based on my experience, the vast majority of these groups of beings are benevolent and loving. Connecting with them is an honor! However, not all of them are “of the light.”
Should we communicate with entities from other worlds or dimensions
According to the Categories of Contact Table provided in the Blog post Which Spiritual Entities Should and Shouldn’t We Communicate With?, entities from other worlds or dimension are classified as “Proceed with Caution.”
At the present time, more and more entities from other worlds and other dimensions are contacting humans. Why now? They want to support humanity during this important stage in our spiritual evolution. Many of these groups have already made the shift that we are currently going through, and they want to provide encouragement and guidance based on their experiences.
However, there are some groups that aren’t benevolent, and this is why we need to be cautious. Some groups seek to slow down or stop humanity’s spiritual evolution. Their reasons for wanting to do this are, again, beyond the scope of this blog post. The bottom line is that they see our development as a threat.
How to recognize entities that aren’t “working with the Light” and how to deal with them
Luckily, it is easy to recognize when we are connecting with an entity or group of entities that does not have our best interest or humanity’s best interest as their goal. Although they may initially seem loving, supportive, or encouraging, they will eventually need to communicate something that will cause fear. As with dark entities, their goal is to slow down or stop your spiritual progress, so they have to do something that will frighten us. They will always “show their hand,” as the saying goes.
If you are contacted by an entity or group that is not “working with the Light,” then deal with them exactly as you would a dark entity. However, you probably won’t need to get as angry. It’s usually enough to just tell them to leave.
The following two Blog posts will provide you with much more information about (a) how to differentiate between those entities that are benevolent and those that are not and (b) how to deal with those that aren’t “working with the Light.”
- True Guidance Versus False Guidance – The Skill of Discernment
- How to Recognize and Deal With Dark Entities
- Anne does offer a number of eBooks and audio recordings for home study, including her Psychic Protection 101 eBook. Visit our online Store today.
- Click here for more Blog posts about:
- Click here for more information about how to develop your ability to connect with Spirit.
- Click here for more information about Anne’s Psychic Development classes and Mediumship classes.
- Click here for a complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART.
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive New & Full Moon Reports and announcements about class offerings, new blog posts, and new online products when they become available.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.