Intermediate Astrology Class: Aspects, Configurations, Patterns, and Natal Chart Interpretation
Intermediate Astrology is where astrology “gets good”!
In Beginning Astrology: Understanding Yourself and Others, Anne focused on helping you learn about yourself from the perspective of your natal chart (AKA birth chart). In the process, you built a firm foundation upon which to build a sturdy house (i.e., your future learning in the field of astrology).
Intermediate Astrology course description
During this 12-part Intermediate Astrology: Aspects, Configurations, Patterns, and Natal Chart Interpretation course, it’s time to build that house on your solid foundation! You will learn about which rooms within the house and which players in those rooms (e.g., planets, asteroids, Nodes) work harmoniously together and which interactions are more challenging.
This intermediate-level knowledge will be revealed through the study of the geometric relationship (called aspects) between the planets, asteroids, and Nodes. Once aspects are understood, then specific planetary configurations and patterns can be identified that make the chart literally “come alive”!
Once you understand astrological concepts such as aspects, configurations, and planetary patterns, you have the information you need to do a natal chart interpretation.
But where do you begin the process of integrating all this information about a natal chart? Anne will provide you with worksheets and guidance in how to pull everything together. She will also explain how to present information in a compassionate and ethical manner.
It is at the intermediate level that the student of astrology truly begins to understand the depth and breadth of knowledge that can be gained from the study of a natal chart. It’s an incredible tool for self-discovery!
- Click here for more information about all of Dr. Anne’s Astrology Courses.
- Click here to view a sample of Anne teaching her Beginning Astrology course.
Intermediate Astrology course objectives
- Discover how “aspects” make a chart come alive (e.g., conjunctions, squares, trines, oppositions)
- Expand your understanding of a chart by analyzing important “major planetary configurations” (e.g., t-squares, grand trines, stelliums)
- Discuss “minor planetary configurations” that may provide supplemental information (e.g., kite formations, wedges, rectangles)
- Explore planetary patterns as a way to deepen your understanding of a chart (e.g., bowl, see-saw, locomotive)
- Learn about additional pieces to the astrological puzzle, such as element/modality dominance, weakness, and compensation
- Receive extensive instruction in how to do natal chart interpretations
- Learn important ethics and guidelines when doing chart interpretations
What is included in the Intermediate Astrology course
- An extensive 396-page Intermediate Astrology manual presented in an easy-to-use workbook format
- A copy of your natal chart (AKA birth chart), aspectarians, and other supportive print-outs
- When the course is taught live (i.e., in-person or online):
- Live instruction with time for questions
- The opportunity to view recordings from each class. Each class will be recorded, and each recording will be made available for the duration of the course and for an additional 2 months after the conclusion of the course. Only those registered for the course will be given access to the recordings. This is a wonderful opportunity for (a) those who were present at the class and would like to review some or all of the class content in order to “lock in the learning” and (b) for those who have to miss a class for any reason.
Registration information for the Intermediate Astrology course
Due to the pandemic, all of Anne’s Astrology classes are currently “on hold” until probably mid-2023.
However, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below if you are interested in this course.
NOTE: This 12-part Intermediate Astrology course has been recorded, and Dr. Anne plans to offer it as an online product in the near future.
“Interested Form” for Intermediate Astrology
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified:
- If this Intermediate Astrology course gets scheduled.
- If this Intermediate Astrology course becomes available as an online product.
- To sign up to receive Anne’s New & Full Moon Updates, see Join Anne’s Online Community.
- Anne also teaches the following Astrology courses:
- For more information about astrology, check out Anne’s blog.
- Click here for a complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes: FAQ’s About IMPART’s Classes.
- Anne does offer a number of eBooks and audio recordings for home study. Visit our online Store today.
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.