Dream Interpretation 101 Class
Learn how to interpret the powerful messages that await you within your dreams!
Dreams can provide a treasure trove of information, but only if you know how to interpret them. Why? Because the content of our dreams can be very confusing and even misleading.
For example, we could dream that we are in a familiar location, but the people in this area aren’t the ones who should be there. Or they might be the appropriate people, but they aren’t behaving the way that they should.
What does this all mean? The interpretation of dreams has been a topic of discussion for literally thousands of years. For decades, research has been conducted on dreams, and there are hundreds of theories about everything from why we dream to what specific dream symbols represent. There is also a plethora of theories regarding how to effectively interpret dreams. The topic can feel overwhelming!
Dream Interpretation 101 class objectives
Based on Anne’s background as a Psychologist and as a psychic medium, this 2.5 hour class is designed to give you both (a) general information about sleeping and dreams and (b) many different techniques for interpreting and understanding different types of dreams.
- Explore what happens when we sleep, including some of the common types of dreams and problems with sleep (e.g., lucid dreaming, insomnia, sleep walking, sleep talking)
- Discuss good “sleep hygiene” and how this topic is related to dreaming
- Learn what you can do if you have trouble remembering your dreams
- Explore what you can do if you only remember “dream fragments”
- Determine when a dream is or is not a message from Spirit or a deceased loved one (i.e., visitation dream)
- Talk about the possible meanings of specific objects, people, or events within your dreams
- Explore common dream types (e.g., anxiety dreams, lucid dreaming, dreams where you are falling or flying)
- Learn 8 highly effective and powerful ways to “work with” your dreams in order to discover the messages contained within them (including Anne’s favorite “go-to” technique!)
Registration information for Dream Interpretation 101 class
Due to the pandemic, all of Anne’s classes are currently “on hold” until probably mid-2023.
However, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below if you are interested in this Dream Interpretation 101 class.
NOTE: This Dream Interpretation 101 class has been recorded, and Dr. Anne plans to offer it as an online product in the near future.
“Interested Form” for Dream Interpretation 101 class
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified:
- If this Dream Interpretation 101 class gets scheduled.
- If this Dream Interpretation 101 class becomes available as an online product.
- Check out Anne’s Blog, including one of her most popular posts entitled 8 Characteristics of Visitation Dreams.
- Click here to read about Anne’s Psychic Development and Mediumship classes.
- Click here for a complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes: FAQ’s About IMPART’s Classes.
- Anne does offer a number of eBooks and audio recordings for home study. Visit our online Store today.
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive announcements about class offerings, new blog posts, and new online products when they become available!
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.