Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT or Tapping) and Muscle Testing Class
Learn 2 highly effective techniques that are used by healers, counselors, chiropractors, doctors, psychics, and many others!
Emotional Freedom Techniques (AKA EFT, Tapping, Meridian Tapping) have been around for a long time for a reason. They are highly effective and easy-to-learn healing techniques that can be used by anyone. Kids love using EFT!
EFT involves applying rhythmic pressure or taps on meridians within the body to alter the body’s energy field and restore “balance.” Although it has many uses, it is especially effective at relieving negative thoughts/beliefs (e.g., “I will always be poor”) and emotional states (e.g., worry, anger). It has also been shown to help reduce pain and treat addictions. You can use it on yourself or others, including pets.
Muscle Testing (AKA Applied Kinesiology) is used today by a growing number of alternative health practitioners (e.g., acupuncturists, chiropractors, naturopathic doctors). It involves applying gentle pressure to certain muscles. The resultant strength or weakness of that muscle is believed to indicate the truth or falsehood of certain statements (e.g., “Is this supplement going to be beneficial to me?”).
Once mastered, muscle testing can be used for both health reasons and psychic readings. There are muscle testing techniques that can be done by yourself, or someone else can apply the pressure.
EFT & Muscle Testing class objectives
This 2.5 hour class is designed to give you an overview of both EFT and muscle testing.
During the class, Dr. Anne will:
- Explain the principles behind EFT and how it is currently being used
- Teach how to do basic EFT, which can be highly effective
- Discuss different ways to use EFT, such as with children and animals
- Muscle Testing
- Explain what muscle testing is, why it is believed to work, and how it is currently being used
- Teach a wide variety of options for using muscle testing with yourself and others
- Talk through common challenges that can interfere with the effective use of both EFT and muscle testing
- Time will be spent demonstrating and practicing both EFT and muscle testing
Registration information for EFT & Muscle Testing class
Due to the pandemic, all of Anne’s classes are currently “on hold” until probably mid-2023.
However, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below if you are interested in this EFT & Muscle Testing class.
NOTE: This EFT & Muscle Testing class has been recorded, and Dr. Anne plans to offer it as an online product in the near future.
“Interested Form” for EFT & Muscle Testing class
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified:
- If this EFT & Muscle Testing class gets scheduled.
- If this EFT & Muscle Testing class becomes available as an online product.
- Click here to read about Anne’s Reiki, Psychic Development and Mediumship classes.
- Check out Anne’s Blog, including the following posts entitled What Is Muscle Testing, How to Use It, and 7 Tips to Increase Accuracy
- Click here for a complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes: FAQ’s About IMPART’s Classes.
- Anne does offer a number of eBooks and audio recordings for home study. Visit our online Store today.
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive announcements about class offerings, new blog posts, and new online products when they become available!
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.