Mastering Challenging Situations Workshop: How to Effectively Deal with Difficult People & Events
Learn effective methods for dealing with difficult situations involving clients, co-workers, family members, and friends.
This workshop is for anyone who works with, lives with, or deals with other people. So in other words . . .
This workshop is for EVERYONE!
Anne will present a number of amazingly effective (and simple) techniques that can be used to deal with difficult situations that we all encounter, regardless of the environment in which we work or live.
As a Psychologist, Dr. Anne has taught these skills to her clients and to various offices on university campuses. She now wants to share this information with you!
With regard to professions in which we work with others, Anne will help you clarify how you want to work with others (and how you don’t). She will also (a) help you understand the importance of taking care of yourself when in roles that require us to take care of others and (b) provide guidance and tips for remaining detached when you encounter needy, angry, or resistant people.
Specific information will be provided for dealing with someone who discloses child or elder abuse or those who indicate that they want to harm themselves or someone else. This discussion will include clarifying your legal responsibilities.
Anne will also discuss the typical differences between morals, ethics, and the law. She will then explore common ethical dilemmas that we may encounter and how to resolve them.
Mastering Challenging Situations workshop objectives
This is a jam-packed, 7-hour workshop. It includes:
- Completing a questionnaire that will help you identify “how” you would like to (& how you would not like to) work with others
- Exploring legal & ethical issues inherent in psychic, mediumship, and healing work
- Learning how to effectively deal with challenging clients (e.g., those who are needy, angry, suicidal)
- Learning The 5 Secrets to Effective Communication and The Disarming Technique
- Discussing the very important differences between “psychic” & “psychotic” behavior
- Learning how to present difficult information in respectful and compassionate ways
- Exploring how to set appropriate boundaries, including issues of self-care (e.g., protection/clearing, avoiding burn out)
- Discussing the differences and overlap between legal, moral, and ethical issues, including how to resolve common ethical dilemmas
- Anne will review California Senate Bill-577 and other legal issues as it applies to those pursuing careers as energetic healers, psychics, or mediums
What is included in the Mastering Challenging Situations workshop?
- An extensive 50-page manual that includes a wide range of techniques and reference material
- Questionnaire exploring how you want to work with people (and how you don’t)
- 7 hours of instruction
- When taught in-person or online, the workshop includes live instruction with time for questions
Here’s what students are saying about Anne’s Mastering Challenging Situations workshop
“The ‘A-ha’ moment for me was learning to come to grips with the inherent power of my position in this line of work. I get uncomfortable with people putting me on a pedestal, but now I understand that my abilities are what set me apart from those I work with. I truly have something to offer and that is what sets me apart.” (L.M. Orange, California) 5 Stars
“As always, I love and appreciate Anne’s level of professionalism. Her depth of knowledge and wisdom always comes through in her classes. I enjoy that she’s blended her experience as a psychologist and weaves it into the metaphysical realm. Loved this class!! So helpful.” (K.R. Carson, California) 5 Stars
“A very comprehensive course that serves as a basic foundation for metaphysical practitioners.” (A.P. Orange, California) 5 Stars
Registration information for the Mastering Challenging Situations workshop
Due to the pandemic, all of Anne’s workshops are currently “on hold” until probably mid-2023.
However, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below if you are interested in this Mastering Challenging Situations workshop.
NOTE: This Mastering Challenging Situations workshop has been recorded, and Dr. Anne plans to offer it as an online product in the near future.
“Interested Form” for Mastering Challenging Situations workshop
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified:
- If this Mastering Challenging Situations workshop gets scheduled.
- If this Mastering Challenging Situations workshop becomes available as an online product.
- As stated above, we all have to deal with people; therefore, this workshop is strongly recommended for EVERYONE!
- Click here for a complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes: FAQ’s About IMPART’s Classes.
- Click here to check out Anne’s Blog.
- Anne does offer a number of eBooks and audio recordings for home study. Visit our online Store today.
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive announcements about class offerings, new blog posts, and new online products when they become available!
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at Anne@AnneReith.com or call (714) 599-0017.
Visit our Facebook page to receive Anne Reith’s daily inspirational quotes and announcements.
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.