Usui Reiki Master Classes in Orange County, California
(AKA: Usui Reiki Master/Teacher)
Dr. Anne Reith is a Certified Usui Reiki Master/Teacher
Learn to teach others how to channel the sacred life force energy of Reiki!
Some students become Reiki Masters because they want to teach Reiki, and this course will definitely prepare you to do this.
However, there are other reasons why students decide to become a Reiki Master, such as:
- They want to be able to list themselves as a Reiki Master when advertising or marketing their healing services (e.g., websites, brochures).
- Others seek the increased self-confidence or the enhanced energy that comes with being attuned as a Reiki Master.
- And still others aren’t quite sure why they want to take a Reiki Master class, but they feel drawn to attain this highest level of training in the Reiki system.
Reiki Master class objectives
This course focuses on training you to be a competent and compassionate teacher of Reiki. Anne will discuss a variety of topics, including:
- The many different ways in which Reiki can be taught.
- The topics that are “open for debate” within the field of Reiki.
- The importance of self-care when serving as a Reiki Master.
After being attuned to the symbols used during Reiki attunements, students are given detailed directions regarding how to “pass” the sacred Reiki attunements to others.
Dr. Anne’s goal is to have her student feel as prepared as possible to teach Reiki to others. This can include teaching students one-on-one, in small groups, or in large groups.
What is included in the Reiki Master class
- A professionally prepared 73-page manual.
- In-person instruction and time for questions.
- The attunement at the Reiki Master level includes the activation of 12 symbols:
- 3 symbols used exclusively during the attunement process (i.e., 1 Usui Reiki symbol and 2 non-traditional symbols that activate the 3rd eye of the student).
- Re-attunement to all 9 previous practitioner-level symbols so they can be used during the attunement process (i.e., 4 Usui Reiki symbols, 2 Tibetan Reiki symbols, 3 non-traditional Reiki symbols).
- Detailed instruction in how to “pass” attunements to others.
- Time to practice “passing” attunements.
- A “Certificate of Completion” verifying that you are a Reiki Master, which means that you are eligible to pass Reiki attunements to others, if you choose to do so.
Here’s what students are saying about Dr. Anne’s Reiki Master Class
“If anyone is interested in working with a Reiki Master/Teacher who will lovingly and professionally teach you the healing art, then Anne is your teacher. She will not only teach and transfer the skills necessary to be an effective and confident healer, but she will also infuse within you an element of the sacred connection to the ‘divinity within.’ I highly recommend Anne as a teacher in every area of curriculum she has to offer.” (M.W., Long Beach, California) 5 stars
For more information about what Anne’s students have gained from attending her Reiki classes, please visit Testimonials and Reviews page.
Registration information for Reiki Master class
Due to the pandemic, all of Anne’s Reiki classes are currently “on hold” until probably mid-2023.
However, please be sure to fill out the “Interested Form” below if you would like to be notified when classes resume.
“Interested Form” for Reiki Master class
Please fill out the following form if you would like to be notified when Dr. Anne’s Reiki Master classes resume.
- Reiki is not licensed by the State of California and is NOT intended to replace traditional Western medical or mental health treatments.
- Click here to learn much more about Reiki. Also, be sure to check out several posts on Anne’s Blog.
- Click here to read reviews of what Anne’s students have to say about her Reiki classes.
- Click below for information about other levels of Reiki taught through IMPART:
- Click here for a complete list of classes and workshops that are offered through IMPART.
- To learn more about Anne’s classes: FAQ’s About IMPART’s Classes.
- Anne does offer a number of eBooks and audio recordings for home study. Visit our online Store today.
- Be sure to Join Anne’s Online Community to receive announcements about class offerings, new Blog posts, and new online products when they become available!
By Anne Reith, Ph.D.